DENVER -- The Metropolitan State University of Denver is accepting applications for assistant Offensive and Defensive coaches for the 2021-22 season.
The Roadrunners compete at the highest levels of MCLA Division II in the extremely competitive Rocky Mountain Lacrosse Conference (RMLC).
The team is looking for coaches to start Fall 2021.
This position requires part time, varied hours and days for the administration and managing of our lacrosse program. This position requires you for both fall and spring seasons. Men’s Lacrosse falls under the club sport category at our university and will be coordinated with the team’s player presidency as well as the University.
-Manage practice in a developmental fashion with help from the team presidency.
-Attend all practices as well as Home and Away games.
-Assist in recruitment for future players interested in playing MSU Men’s Lacrosse.
- Minimum of 2 years lacrosse coaching experience at high school or college level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of lacrosse rules.
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationally
- Willingness to work evening and weekends
Interested candidates can send resumes to [email protected]